ELECTRICIAN – Casual
Due to an increase in project and maintenance work, Qualtech is currently seeking an industrial/commercial electrician. Qualtech specialises in the food and manufacturing industry in the Brisbane / Gold / Sunshine Coast area. Qualtech prides itself on customer service, high safety standards, high level of workmanship and providing quality technical solutions for our customers.
The role will include:
- New electrical installations
- Installation of lighting and power
- Fault finding & problem solving
- Corrective and preventive maintenance
- Control panel wiring, PLC’s & VSD’s
- Data and communication installations
- Shift coverage
- Machine reliability and safety
- General electrical work & compliance testing
The successful applicant must have:
- Current QLD Electrical Mechanic Licence
- Construction Blue card
- A current drivers licence
- High level of workmanship and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Open cabling registration for data and communications (ACMA)
- EWP Licence
- Work in a safe manner and follow company safety policies.
This will be a casual position, however, a permanent position may become available if the needs of the business change. Remuneration will be based on skills and experience.
If you have the above skills and experience, please complete the application form below and attach your resume and including cover letter.
Unfortunately there are NO Electrical Apprentice positions available.
Expressions of interest can be completed in the below application form.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Qualtech.